The universal Zigbee USB gateway:
- Unites Zigbee devices of many vendors
- A cloud free solution
- strong signal range via power-amplifier
- works with popular Home Automation Systems
Works without cloud:
- No registration needed
- Local control of devices, without Internet
- All data, like the state of lights, sensors and switches stay in the local network
The Phoscon solution is compatible with a wide range of lights, switches and sensors from IKEA TRÅDFRI, Xiaomi Aqara, OSRAM SMART+, Busch-Jaeger, GIRA, JUNG, Paulmann and Paul Neuhaus.
The ConBee II turns minicomputers like Raspberry Pi and Intel NUC as well as PCs and laptops into universal Zigbee gateways.
Easy platform migration:
Using the Phoscon App backup function it is possible to transfer a Zigbee installation to a new system. For example, you can migrate an existing setup from a Raspberry Pi to a more powerful Intel NUC.
Home Automation Systems:
The ConBee II has been integrated into the most popular Smart Home systems by the community.
The powerful integration allows exciting automations and functions. For example, any Zigbee device can be used with HomeKit via Homebridge.
- Home Assistant
- deCONZ Docker Container
- up to 30 m (100ft) in buildings
- up to 200 m (650ft) in free line of sight
Thanks to its power-amplifier, the ConBee II has an outstanding range. This lets the signal pass through 2–3 rooms or floors, depending on the construction type.
Devices further away are connected through the Zigbee Mesh network. In this network, all mains powered Zigbee devices, such as lights and sockets, act as repeaters and can route the signal.