PSF-B Series 1-4 Gang Ultra Low Power ESP8285 Wi-Fi Switch Module:
- ESP8285 Chip: Ultra-low-power Wi-Fi switch module series based on ESP8285.
- 4 Gang Switch Control: Used as a switch control for 1-4 household appliances. Either it can be controlled by the device button, or remotely controlled by connecting to APP (eWeLink)
- Specially designed for mobile devices and Internet of Things applicationsl: With the most competitive package size and ultra-low energy consumption technology in the industry. PSF-B series connect users’ devices to the Wi-Fi wireless network for remote or local area network communication to achieve networking.
- Various packaging methods: Widely used in smart grid, smart transportation, smart home, handheld devices, industrial control and other fields.
- Model: PSF-B
- Main chip: ESP8285
- Hardware interface: UART, GPIO
- Built-in 32bit MCU, and can double as an application processor
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Wi-Fi @2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2 security mode
- +20.5dBm maximum output power in 802.11b mode
- Support device button control and Wi-Fi remote control
- In the normal state: click the button (IO0 pulls down for more than 100ms) to control the relay on and off (IO12 output high/low level
- In the pairing mode: click the button to exit the pairing mode.
- Support timer schedule - including single, count down, repeat, and loop timer, see details in 4.5.
- Support compatible pairing mode /quick pairing mode
- Power-on status -The power-on switch status can be configured on or off through the APP, and the default power-on status is off.
- Support OTA upgrade
- Conditions: VDD=3.3V±10% , GND=0V; test at room temperature 25°C.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- GPIO drive capability: Max: 12mA
- Working current: Average current: ≈80mA ,
- Maximum working current: 210mA
- Standby: <200uA
- Operating temperature: 0℃~45℃
- Storage condition: Temperature: -10℃~75℃ ,
- Relative humidity: 20%RH~80%RH
- Wireless network type: STA/AP/STA+AP
- Encryption mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Encryption type: WEP64/WEP128/TKIP/AES
- Firmware upgrade:OTA remote upgrade
- Conditions: VDD=3.3V±10% , GND=0V ; test at room temperature 25°C.
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.412GHz-2.484GHz
- Transmit power:
- 802.11b: 20±2dBm (@11Mbps)
- 802.11g: 17±2dBm (@54Mbps)
- 802.11n: 14±2dBm (@HT 20, MCS 7)
- Receiving sensitivity:
- 802.11b: -91 dBm (@11 Mbps, CCK)
- 802.11g: -75 dBm (@54Mbps, OFDM)
- 802.11n: -72 dBm (MCS7)
- Antenna type:Ceramic patch antenna
Tips: If you want to know detailed product features, WIFI radio frequency marking, PCB design, package information, module type and pin definition, please see the product application guide.
|1 pcs more than||less than 5 pcs||-||7.09 €/pcs|
|5 pcs more than||10 %||6.38 €/pcs|