A pocket-sized protector
The Zigbee-based smoke alarm helps protect your home from fire, no matter where you are. It warns you with a loud sound when it detects smoke or fire, and it can alert you remotely through notifications.
That way, you can call the fire department or get a neighbor to check on your house if you’re not at home. Perfect if you travel a lot, have a second home, or simply want to feel more secure.
The Intelligent Smoke Alarm is battery-powered and easy to install.
That's what frients are for
- Keeping your home safe from fire
- Sending you alerts
- Telling you if you burned your dinner
The Intelligent Smoke Alarm works with most Zigbee hubs.
*Not all features supported by all hubs.
- Dimensions: Ø65 x 40 mm
- Color: White
- Power supply:
- Battery: 1 x CR123, exchangeable
- Battery life: 3 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Radio features:
- Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 10-95% non-condensing
- Specifications smoke sensor:
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Specifications temperature sensor:
- Range: 0 to +50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
- Zigbee 3.0
- Zigbee end-device
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- DIN EN 14604 and DIN 14676 certified