Avoid false alerts
You have a fireplace in the living room or a dusty and humid storage area and your smoke alarm keeps going off mistakenly? Don't despair, your frient is here to help.
The Intelligent Heat Alarm detects heat instead of smoke helping you to avoid false smoke alarms. It makes sure, you'll only be alerted when there really is a fire in your home and lets you enjoy the evening in front of your fireplace - without any annoying beep beeps.
That's what frients are for
- Avoiding false smoke alarms
- Keeping your home safe from fire
- Sending you alerts
The Intelligent Smoke Alarm works with most Zigbee hubs.
*Not all features supported by all hubs.
- Dimensions: Ø65 x 40 mm
- Color: White
- Power supply:
- Battery: 1 x CR123A, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity up to 95% non-condensing
- Fire sensor:
- Heat based fire sensing
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Temperature sensor:
- Range: 0 to +50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
Communication Wireless protocol:
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- EN 54 and DIN 14676 certified