Athom HomeKit MQTT 2CH Smart Relay with Case is a HomeKit compatible smart relay. This is open sources HomeKit, fully compatible with HomeKit but not certified by Apple.
The device support both Homekit and MQTT.
- Operating voltage: 5V/8-80V DC
- Relay on/off status respectively
- Two input interfaces
- Supports to control different voltage ranges
- USB port power supply more convenient
- Board consumption: <1W
- Standby current: 80mA
- Max input current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200W
- Relay lifespan: ≥ one million times
- 100M electrical insulation resistance
- Electric shock voltage: 1000V
- Relay maximum pull time: 15ms
- Relay maximum release time: 5ms
- Working mode: inching / self-locking
- Wireless Standard: 2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Application: access control, turn on PC, garage door, etc.
- Computer application: Remote control computer boot
- Operating temperature: -40 degrees to +70 degrees
- Operating Humidity 40%-80% RH
Restart: To restart the board just press the button on the board.
Reset: To reset the board, you can go Control page to reset or Please use jump wire connect GND to TX for more than 6s and disconnect it. The board will be reset and you need to reinstall it again.
|1 pcs more than||less than 5 pcs||-||32.31 €/pcs|
|5 pcs more than||10 %||29.08 €/pcs|